Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I'm ba-a-a-a-a-a-ck, did I miss me?

So w00t with a side order of w00t, I remembered the log in details for this old blog hangout, and have given it a good clean slating ready to start again.

Lots of bits and bobs to get to on the tidying up front, but first must just post today's list of things that have either truly given me the shits, or would have if they had actually happened.

1. Slow. Walking. People. Honestly, people, if you are as wide as a bus and are out with your bus-like cohorts, DO NOT WALK 5 ABREAST right in front of me at a pace which would be overtaken by a snail on crutches. I *will* get violent. And rude. And Bus-ist! Single file or pick up the pace!

2. Wireless broadband dongly type gadgets that don't work. Well, at least if they do, they refuse to share the secret with me.

3. Dora the Explorer. 'Nuff said.

4. My kettle. You are making the water taste funny, which is simply not good enough for this coffee-addict. I've cleaned you, you know I have, and yet you persist in your funny-tasting-ness. Cease and desist! Or ye shall be replaced (which goes totally against my culture of recycle, re-use, don't buy shit you don't need, blah, blah, double blah!)

Ok, toodle-pip and all that. Off to play with formatting and other stuff.

STxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment