- Refilling the pets' water bowl. It's boring and tedious.
- Checking the toilet seat before perching thereon, and invariably finding spots of wee to be wiped up. Aim better, children.
- Not using up all the veggies I buy before they go mouldy and ewwwwww.
- Trying to hang onto even a semblance of respect for Aussie politicians after watching Question Time. I'm struggling here, people, can't you lot just TRY to grow up and act like responsible adults?
- Looking at mountains of papers and unopened mail. Can I just put a sticker on my mailbox saying "No Mail, Please"?
- Dealing with dust-bunnies. Seriously, can I get hold of some dust-bunny contraceptives and put an end to these little bastards once and for all?
- DVDs. Everywhere. Piles of them. Not in cases. Needing sorting. Getting scratched.
- Weeds. 'Nuff said.
- Filling up car with petrol. Up there with filling water bowl - boring and tedious, with the added bonus of being fucking expensive.
- Looking for a job. Come on, employers of Australia, you KNOW you want a part time employee with a myriad of skills who will have to call in sick every time one of her children is sick.
- Dealing with stupid people. They're everywhere. Like case-less DVD's and dust-bunnies. Can't someone just make them all go away?
- Hearing daft Americans likening their president to Hitler because he thinks healthcare should be available to everyone, including the *gasp* poor. Freaking idiots.
- Trying to keep track of socks. Where. Do. They. Go???
- Figuring out what bra size is actually right for me. They're all either a bit too small or a bit too big. Goldilocks, anyone?
- Watching my big toenail go black, crack all the way over and now waiting for it to fall off. Also fed up of wondering what on earth is underneath it? Can one buy fake toenails? I may need one for summer.
- Waiting for the Child Support Agency to pull their thumbs out of their collective arses and chase up the $$ I am owed!
Please feel free to add your own!