Sunday, June 12, 2011

Things that make you go SQUEEEEEEEE!

As I haven't done a SQUEEEEEEEEE post in a while I thought I'd do one today.

This first one is the birthday cake my children made for me on my last birthday. I just came across the photo again today, and thought it was a Must Share. Why is it that cakes baked and decorated for you by your kids taste so much better?


Then we have my daughter, Miss Z, who defiantly refused to go to bed one night last week, so went to floor instead as a protest. Bless her - she's getting a bit heavy to lift up and put back in bed!


Then this morning a lovely photographer friend of mine who runs Taylor Made Moments shared a photo she took of her kitteh which I also thought was very worth sharing.



And last, but by no means least, here's a nostalgic (to me) photo of where I grew up.  Yeah, I know, right?  The reason I'm no longer there is....?


STxxx

2 comments:

Jenn said...

All very much worthy of a squee but that water at the end makes me want a mojito and a massage. Not necessarily in that order.

So Now What? said...

Great photos. I love the cake decorated by the kids. xx

Post a Comment